<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Mitchell Ary</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Mitchell Ary</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/64014</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/64014/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>investment</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/132976?scroll_to=1533958</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/132976?scroll_to=1533958</guid>
      <description>Yeah I completely agree. It can't just be self interest fueling the learning. It is a conglomeration of contributing factors that lead to learner perceived success. For example in an affinity group I posted asking for help and very few people replied to my post. It left me feeling alone and aloft. However, for that one example I have made other posts and got feedback from a number of other positive supporters. People will learn more if the like minded individuals invest in their learning as well. </description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 02 Dec 2019 06:12:02 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>new stuff </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/132976?scroll_to=1533952</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/132976?scroll_to=1533952</guid>
      <description>Heck ya! Having that support system established and teaching students where to go can help them pursue other interests they other wise might not pursue, because they don't even know how or where to start. Even when they hit roadblocks they can use these spaces and tools learned to overcome whatever they are stuck on. </description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 02 Dec 2019 06:03:11 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>passions </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/132976?scroll_to=1533930</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/132976?scroll_to=1533930</guid>
      <description>I feel like we are to centered sometimes on the video game aspect. Some times these passions or niche interests don't have to orient themselves around games. Sometimes I feel like it is just facilitating the passion that students have and helping them find these multi modal areas to help learn more about these passions. I totally see the practicality for game based interest as well.  </description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 02 Dec 2019 05:59:36 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>youtube </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/132976?scroll_to=1533913</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/132976?scroll_to=1533913</guid>
      <description>Mine interest is not particularly game based but it is application based. I learn so much from youtube. With my hobby of fly fishing I have been able to look up how to tie flies and research certain techniques. I have also research fly fishing forums for reports on certain rivers based on threads. In addition I share an affinity space with other fly fisherman in colorado on facebook groups. I also learn from this social network as well. If I had not done all of this I might not be as effective as I am today. </description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 25 Nov 2021 08:10:35 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>rise in younger kids. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/132976?scroll_to=1533905</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/132976?scroll_to=1533905</guid>
      <description>I have seen a decline in older students. But at the same time I have seen a rise in interest in minecraft with younger students (Pre-K to 5th). I don't see a lot of kids interested in middle school. </description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 01 Dec 2019 22:37:59 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
