<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Tinnie Batchelor</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Tinnie Batchelor</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/67415</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/67415/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>I rated samples A and B with 3 and sample C with 2.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/167943?scroll_to=1618269</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/167943?scroll_to=1618269</guid>
      <description>In my opinion, I would rate samples A and B with a score of 3 on the rubric. Both seemed to cover all aspects of a score of 3. I decided to give sample C a score of 2. My decision behind that was the fact that in the first paragraph, I thought that all three strategies had been addressed. However, as I got to the second paragraph, there seemed to be another strategy being addressed while also discussing a couple of the previous strategies. Also, all of the strategies were explaining how it would help Megan but not how it should be used. </description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 26 Feb 2020 18:44:24 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Tinnie Batchelor</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/167940?scroll_to=1609731</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/167940?scroll_to=1609731</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 26 Feb 2020 18:44:24 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
