<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Sam Cannon</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Sam Cannon</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/73497</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/73497/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>I do not like him either. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/193771?scroll_to=1809244</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/193771?scroll_to=1809244</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 16 Apr 2020 13:53:15 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I also love Scott in this book.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/193771?scroll_to=1809240</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/193771?scroll_to=1809240</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 16 Apr 2020 13:51:11 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I like Theo the best because of how the way he acts. he is outgoing and he is always trying to learn new things.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/193771?scroll_to=1809197</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/193771?scroll_to=1809197</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 17 Apr 2020 14:15:10 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I like how the stays interesting through the book, there is never a dull moment in the book. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/193771?scroll_to=1809192</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/193771?scroll_to=1809192</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 17 Apr 2020 15:29:50 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>This book compares to the last John Grisham book I read because they are in a series. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/193771?scroll_to=1809132</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/193771?scroll_to=1809132</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sat, 18 Apr 2020 18:12:15 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
