<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Jordan Flanders</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Jordan Flanders</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/73986</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/73986/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>I wish I could say the same about my book, but my book has a lot of moments where the action takes a break. This is where most of the exposition comes from.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/193771?scroll_to=1811102</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/193771?scroll_to=1811102</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 16 Apr 2020 18:13:55 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I have no idea of what book your talking about, but if he makes another character change schools I already don't like him</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/193771?scroll_to=1811098</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/193771?scroll_to=1811098</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 16 Apr 2020 18:11:43 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>opinion of characters</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/193771?scroll_to=1811038</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/193771?scroll_to=1811038</guid>
      <description>In the book &quot;Freak the Mighty&quot; the characters change drastically overtime. Freak learns to gradually treat Max as his friend and they gain a respect for each other. My opinion of them didn't really change because freak is still annoying and max didn't change much.</description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 17 Apr 2020 11:17:26 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
