<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Nugene Powell Jr</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Nugene Powell Jr</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/76426</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/76426/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>look at the three case studies on pg.125 of Special Education Contemporary he has a strong netwofor School Professional.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/180224?scroll_to=1795897</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/180224?scroll_to=1795897</guid>
      <description>Nathaniel is the student I choose and his three strengths is 
1. Nathaniel is a great public speaker
2. he is not a fighter he will come and stay after school for help when needed.
3. Nathaniel has a strong group of network system.
The 2 areas to target with specific interventions is 
1. he need the one on one learning with his teachers and peers.
2. he is able to self motivate himself with the help of proper professional. </description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 16 Apr 2020 13:44:51 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>What steps would you take to ensure that you are providing all services necessary for a student with speech and or language need?</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/189555?scroll_to=1795270</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/189555?scroll_to=1795270</guid>
      <description>1. Who would you work with? I would first work with the school counselors to get the student proper tested to see if the student really have a language and a speech disability.
2. What assessments would you use? I will get an speech and language doctor to run a thoroughly assignment on the student.
3. What additional information would you need? I would reach out to other community professional and see what the next step I can take.
4what accommodations would you consider? I would do one on one teaching after we explain and teach with the body of class.</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 16 Apr 2020 13:38:58 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>four things you can do to establish enhanced communication, cooperation, and collaboration with your student's general education classroom teachers. Explain the  value of each.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/173789?scroll_to=1783674</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/173789?scroll_to=1783674</guid>
      <description>The four things I can do to establish enhanced communication, cooperation and collaboration with my students  general classroom teachers
1. Effective communication, allows both teachers to come together and work for what best for each students.  
2. Proper Planning- when student do see the teachers are not on one accord that gives them room to act out and display bad and rude behaviors towards the teachers and fellow peers. so I suggest weekly meeting will help,
3. Co teaching-it will give both teachers the responsibilities of planning, delivering instruction, and assessing skills 
4. Positive Relationship-it will give the students the tools to succeed, coupled with the knowledge that I will believe in their abilities.</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 09 Apr 2020 19:24:02 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
