<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Joslyn Munch</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Joslyn Munch</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/76538</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/76538/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>That is not nice to call people names, people can't help what they look like when they are born they have to deal with what they look like</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/199528?scroll_to=1858578</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/199528?scroll_to=1858578</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 30 Sep 2021 10:00:05 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I think just cover it up with some makeup.. you can't put a bag on your head you would die </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/199528?scroll_to=1858576</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/199528?scroll_to=1858576</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 03 May 2020 17:44:56 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I feel like the one on the wall will go flying somewhere and when the person goes into the darkened room to the phone someone will pop out and try and kill them</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/197848?scroll_to=1844984</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/197848?scroll_to=1844984</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 27 Apr 2020 16:33:12 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I can picture someone picking up the phone and on the other line there is nothing besides whispering...I have watched to many horror movies that is why I can picture this </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/197848?scroll_to=1844977</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/197848?scroll_to=1844977</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 15 May 2020 14:22:34 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>There is no point to match your unbrella to your clothes cause you only use it for the rain </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/194999?scroll_to=1834211</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/194999?scroll_to=1834211</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 23 Apr 2020 12:44:00 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Ewww, That is gross. I would wash out my machine then I would re wash my clothes </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/194999?scroll_to=1834203</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/194999?scroll_to=1834203</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 23 Apr 2020 12:41:38 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
