<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by student Alexus Price</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by student Alexus Price</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/78663</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/78663/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>portly man</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/203196?scroll_to=1892936</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/203196?scroll_to=1892936</guid>
      <description>''(especially of a man) having a stout body; somewhat fat.''</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 13:48:12 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>bonjour</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/203196?scroll_to=1892928</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/203196?scroll_to=1892928</guid>
      <description>''bon&#183;jour. Use bonjour in a sentence. interjection. The definition of bonjour is a French greeting that means hello. An example of bonjour is what you say in greeting when you first see a friend.''</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 13:44:19 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Does rain forest think hes going to kill him next.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196366?scroll_to=1867172</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196366?scroll_to=1867172</guid>
      <description>I was wondering the same thing</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 07 May 2020 09:49:44 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>'' I must keep my nerve threw tight teeth''</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196366?scroll_to=1862824</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196366?scroll_to=1862824</guid>
      <description>Why does he have to keep his nerve with his teeth.</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 05 May 2020 10:46:21 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>'' I needed a new animal.''</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196366?scroll_to=1862813</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196366?scroll_to=1862813</guid>
      <description>Why did he need a new animal?</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 05 May 2020 10:42:25 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
