<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Guadalupe Padilla</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Guadalupe Padilla</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/78953</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/78953/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with you Cristina and this can also be seen now. People are still going out as if nothing is happening, they still have parties with more than 10 people.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1854952</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1854952</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sat, 02 May 2020 00:14:17 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with you Anna especially since states know what are their needs and how to take action based on those needs.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1854950</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1854950</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2020 21:29:28 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>This is in fact true even recently the news has shown how ignorant people can be.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1854947</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1854947</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2020 21:24:45 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with you Anna especially when it comes to health concerns.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1854929</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1854929</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2020 21:22:01 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I strongly agree with you Lupe that due to this pandemic many people aren't able to support their families due to them not being able to work.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1854926</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1854926</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2020 21:19:37 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with you Anna that having Federalism in this case does help each individual state decide on what is best for them. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1854889</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1854889</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2020 21:02:01 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with you Yazmin if we all work together as a nation we can help prevent the virus. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1854882</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1854882</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2020 21:00:15 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with you Monica if people follow the precautions helps people not get the virus.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1854859</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1854859</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 22 May 2020 03:40:57 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I also agree with you Anna on how the President isn't handling the pandemic properly. He is ignorant about this whole issue but also takes it as a joke and jokes around about a serious issue.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1854848</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1854848</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2020 20:50:24 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with you as well if people take precautions and do as they are told do then there wouldn't be as many deaths.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1854837</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1854837</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2020 20:47:04 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I think the problem of having the president take control over the crisis will go against the idea of being a country that isn't ruled by a dictatorship.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1840274</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1840274</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sat, 02 May 2020 01:06:16 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Having a state leadership during a crisis like the one we have today is more beneficial than having a dictator-like authority.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1840272</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1840272</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sat, 02 May 2020 01:45:58 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>The actions the individual governors are taking right now can prove to us that they are able to take other hardships.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1840269</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1840269</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2020 20:47:03 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>It's basically saying that even if we had a Democratic administration nothing would really change the precautions would be similar. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1840267</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1840267</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2020 20:47:03 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>This shows that practicing Federalism does have some positives when it comes to crisis like the one we have now. They are able to act on it quicker than Europe who have a monarchical/ centeralized sytems. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1840263</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1840263</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2020 20:47:03 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>We have seen many local and state governments take precautions in order to keep their citizens safe.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1840224</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1840224</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sat, 02 May 2020 00:29:42 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with you Yanelly that they should take more precautions to help us be more protected during this pandemic. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1840194</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1840194</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sat, 02 May 2020 00:24:38 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>The concern in giving government officials the power in putting people in quarantine is that they will abuse the power and put whoever they want into the quarantine process. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1840192</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1840192</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2020 20:47:03 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>This shows that if the federal powers start to compete on whether or not a method is safe they can expose people to the pandemic more longer than expected. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1840177</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1840177</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2020 20:47:03 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>In just this one sentence we can understand how fast this pandemic is spreading.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1840142</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1840142</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2020 20:47:03 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
