<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Ricardo Loera</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Ricardo Loera</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/79028</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/79028/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>While I do agree that this has been handled poorly, the comment about disinfectant was a sarcastic comment which is still uncalled for in a time like this. He made a serious comment about inserting UV light into the body which is currently being tested.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1856765</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1856765</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 01 May 2020 20:33:08 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>According to this text it seems that yes, they have made the decision on their own.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1856763</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1856763</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 01 May 2020 20:30:37 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree, but the federal government knew there were cases in February and did not take action until it was too late.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1856755</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1856755</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 01 May 2020 20:27:49 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree, there are places that are mainly rural and it has allowed them to open up their communities faster.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1856752</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1856752</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 01 May 2020 20:26:37 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with this as well, this is the only guaranteed way to help out the people of the United States.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1856751</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1856751</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 01 May 2020 20:25:28 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree, people need to learn that this will continue if they keep violating the stay at home order.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1856743</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1856743</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 01 May 2020 20:23:03 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Yes, but at the rate its going currently it seems to a lot of people that quarantine is futile but it is helping.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1856741</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1856741</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 01 May 2020 20:21:59 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>There is strength in numbers and the possible unity of our states will be a great resource.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1856735</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1856735</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 01 May 2020 20:19:59 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with your statement because it is true that they can take action faster than the federal government.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1856734</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1856734</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 01 May 2020 20:19:05 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree, he was given a limited time frame and China did in fact lie about the amount of cases which could have aided our government in identifying better ways to deal with the virus.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1856732</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1856732</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 01 May 2020 20:17:57 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree as well but the problem with order from the government is that not everyone will follow suit because many people despise the government and feel as if they are conspiring against the people in this time of hardship.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1856707</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1856707</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 01 May 2020 20:11:48 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree there are numerous groups of people that are storming their town halls because they want the stay at home orders to be removed.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1856703</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1856703</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 01 May 2020 20:10:05 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Yes, halting businesses does help because it will help reduce the spread.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1856701</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1856701</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 01 May 2020 20:08:24 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree many people althroughout social media show that they are continuing their &quot;outgoing&quot; lifestyles despite the fact that they are willfully ignoring the dangers that are at hand</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1856697</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1856697</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 01 May 2020 20:06:07 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I believe this to be precisely what happened because no one was prepared to deal with a virus of this level.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1856694</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1856694</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 01 May 2020 20:04:59 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>While this is true it was mainly due to the fact that the pandemic team was fired months before the virus had even begun</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1856690</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1856690</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 20 May 2020 20:11:57 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree, this has ruined the chances for people to succeed because this virus limits our surroundings.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1856689</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1856689</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 01 May 2020 20:03:27 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>This is especially true, soon the government will have to decide whether to let the economy crash or willingly let their people perish.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1856685</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1856685</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 01 May 2020 20:02:34 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree we did not know that this problem would escalate to a caliber this high.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1856683</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1856683</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 01 May 2020 20:01:39 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>The governments involvement</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1856682</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1856682</guid>
      <description>I think that this was the best course of action as well but they would have received a lot of backlash with this decision.</description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 01 May 2020 20:00:44 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
