<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Hannah Ketner</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Hannah Ketner</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/80336</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/80336/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>I like how the colors went with this. It shows how people can be really greedy and lock up what is their's</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/200895?scroll_to=1875922</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/200895?scroll_to=1875922</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 12 May 2020 13:07:11 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I like how the colors went with this. It shows how people can be really greedy and lock up what is their's</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/302686?scroll_to=2689640</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/302686?scroll_to=2689640</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 24 Jan 2022 14:34:24 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I really like how the picture splits the light and dark. The way shes facing the light shows how easy it is to cover away the darkness</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/302686?scroll_to=2689636</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/302686?scroll_to=2689636</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 24 Jan 2022 14:34:21 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I really like how the picture splits the light and dark. The way shes facing the light shows how easy it is to cover away the darkness</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/200895?scroll_to=1875900</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/200895?scroll_to=1875900</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 12 May 2020 13:04:35 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
