<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Mia Perez</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Mia Perez</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/80534</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/80534/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Yes, that is why more people would want to settle near their and trade.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201810?scroll_to=1892229</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201810?scroll_to=1892229</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 05:48:33 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Yea it also provided a lot of water source like you said and that would be great for planting crops:)</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201810?scroll_to=1892228</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201810?scroll_to=1892228</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 05:47:57 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Yes, which trading had helped Mali grow which that is why trading was a big part of Mali.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201810?scroll_to=1892227</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201810?scroll_to=1892227</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 05:46:16 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Yes, I strongly agree with you.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201810?scroll_to=1892226</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201810?scroll_to=1892226</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 05:45:35 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I also agree because that is one of the reasons they grew.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201810?scroll_to=1892225</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201810?scroll_to=1892225</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 28 May 2020 22:11:17 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I think that the Niger river was very important because it was a huge part of trading too.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201810?scroll_to=1892224</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201810?scroll_to=1892224</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 05:44:35 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Where cities form to make bigger trading sites?</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201810?scroll_to=1892223</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201810?scroll_to=1892223</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 05:43:30 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>When I read south I immediately thought of Southland mall:(</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201810?scroll_to=1892222</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201810?scroll_to=1892222</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 05:42:47 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I heard that Mali was known for their salt which at first I thought was kind of weird but now I know that it is real I was unsure about it at first.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201810?scroll_to=1892221</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201810?scroll_to=1892221</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 05:42:00 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I can tell that they would use the military a lot and that it was important because they would have a massive military expansion.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201810?scroll_to=1892219</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201810?scroll_to=1892219</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 05:40:30 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Yes, I strongly agree with you.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201813?scroll_to=1892215</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201813?scroll_to=1892215</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 10:15:08 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Yea I think so because I mean I guess that some people would want to try to be more powerful than the others so they would have enemies the people who were just doing what they did.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201813?scroll_to=1892213</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201813?scroll_to=1892213</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 10:16:26 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Yea, I also agree with everyone because it is a part of growing, learning from our mistakes and we all need help at times that is how we grow as a person.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201813?scroll_to=1892211</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201813?scroll_to=1892211</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 10:18:03 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Yup, I strongly agree because they are times where we are going to need help from others.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201813?scroll_to=1892210</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201813?scroll_to=1892210</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 10:19:45 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>To be honest I've never been to Six flags sadly:( not yet.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201813?scroll_to=1892209</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201813?scroll_to=1892209</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 05:32:24 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Where their more men than woman at that time?</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201813?scroll_to=1892208</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201813?scroll_to=1892208</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 05:31:45 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Wow Second golden era, imagine during the reign of Mansa Musa wow that might have been pretty cool.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201813?scroll_to=1892207</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201813?scroll_to=1892207</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 05:31:10 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Ready access, meaning that people could enter? or travel their?</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201813?scroll_to=1892206</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201813?scroll_to=1892206</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 05:30:09 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Yup, I think because at that time it was really important.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201815?scroll_to=1892191</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201815?scroll_to=1892191</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 10:01:44 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Dang I think that was cold because they are family and them fighting for something that it is to me useless I think it is dumb.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201815?scroll_to=1892190</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201815?scroll_to=1892190</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 10:02:12 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Yea, I strongly agree with you because the attacks would lead to people dying and people dying would mean no more trading and no more trading would mean NO..MORE..Money.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201815?scroll_to=1892189</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201815?scroll_to=1892189</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 10:06:31 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Yea I also wonder who else controlled the Niger river.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201815?scroll_to=1892188</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201815?scroll_to=1892188</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 10:07:48 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I think so??</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201815?scroll_to=1892187</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201815?scroll_to=1892187</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 05:21:48 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>not saying he wasn't a good ruler.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201806?scroll_to=1892186</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201806?scroll_to=1892186</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 05:21:10 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Also people would benefit from Mansa Musa because with him being their ruler Mansa Musa would have money which if he was a good leader then he would want what's best for his people.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201806?scroll_to=1892185</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201806?scroll_to=1892185</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 05:21:10 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Also like the trade routes where really important more people would want to trade and with Mansa Musa as their leader it would be better.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201806?scroll_to=1892184</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201806?scroll_to=1892184</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 05:19:14 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Yea it is I can't even believe it myself just WOW.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201806?scroll_to=1892183</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201806?scroll_to=1892183</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 05:17:50 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Yea I strongly agree with you because his trade routes would influence other people to come.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201806?scroll_to=1892182</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201806?scroll_to=1892182</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 05:17:10 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Yea I also heard it to but I wonder how it got to be 400 billion his network. WOW!</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201806?scroll_to=1892181</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201806?scroll_to=1892181</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 05:16:38 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Also the trade routes would help grow the empires that did trading because trading would be really important and would gain a lot of money.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201806?scroll_to=1892180</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201806?scroll_to=1892180</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 05:15:50 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I think that the trade routes might have helped because more people would come.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201806?scroll_to=1892179</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201806?scroll_to=1892179</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 05:15:02 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I think that for it's net work to be 400 billion is a lot but at the same time imagine how all it's effort was worth it.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201806?scroll_to=1892178</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201806?scroll_to=1892178</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 05:13:43 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I think that being rich doesn't really change who you are.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201806?scroll_to=1892177</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201806?scroll_to=1892177</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 05:12:46 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Wow imagine being the richest person in history, wow that would have been cool.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201806?scroll_to=1892176</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201806?scroll_to=1892176</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 05:09:24 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Which I have said before that Trade was a very important part of Mali because trading was used a lot.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201813?scroll_to=1892175</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201813?scroll_to=1892175</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 05:05:12 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Whoa I need to know immediately where..did..you...hear..it. YOUTUBE???</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201814?scroll_to=1892174</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201814?scroll_to=1892174</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 09:43:24 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Yea, I also think that it is very cool.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201814?scroll_to=1892173</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201814?scroll_to=1892173</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 05:03:08 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I strongly agree with you and everyone else because music could be used in many ways and they might have used it to make a connection with each other and let their spirits flow:)</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201814?scroll_to=1892172</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201814?scroll_to=1892172</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 05:02:33 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Me too I also wonder how long it took to build it because it seems that it took very long and I wonder what type of materials they used.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201814?scroll_to=1892171</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201814?scroll_to=1892171</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 04:59:15 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Yea that is what I also notice which I thought was really cool too.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201814?scroll_to=1892170</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201814?scroll_to=1892170</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 04:58:26 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Me too I also wonder what it is made up I think that it might probably be made of types of mud walls because maybe at that time they didn't have concrete such as what we have now.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201814?scroll_to=1892169</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201814?scroll_to=1892169</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 04:57:57 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I think that is very cool and interesting because they are realistic.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201814?scroll_to=1892168</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201814?scroll_to=1892168</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 04:56:18 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Sometimes that is how history still remains.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201814?scroll_to=1892167</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201814?scroll_to=1892167</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 04:55:17 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I've always liked to know about different types of cultures because I find it very interesting:)</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201814?scroll_to=1892166</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201814?scroll_to=1892166</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 29 May 2020 15:43:10 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Can people visit the buildings that still stand till this day?</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201814?scroll_to=1892165</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201814?scroll_to=1892165</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 09:38:49 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Wow! it kind of reminds me of a project I did with Alrin for exhibition which was called &quot;Tambo Colorado&quot;.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201814?scroll_to=1892164</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201814?scroll_to=1892164</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 09:37:14 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Maybe one of the reasons must have been because of trading and they would be well known for that.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201812?scroll_to=1892163</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201812?scroll_to=1892163</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 04:47:36 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I wonder how it might have cause trade complications if so it would have been sad for the other people on the other side because it would be complicated for them.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201812?scroll_to=1892162</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201812?scroll_to=1892162</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 09:32:13 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I know right, I also think that it might have helped with crops a lot because I can see they are a lot of dry areas and grassland:)</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201812?scroll_to=1892161</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201812?scroll_to=1892161</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 04:45:57 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree because the river could have been used for many things such as for trading routes.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201812?scroll_to=1892160</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201812?scroll_to=1892160</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 04:44:56 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I know right, it is always the same but from this picture I feel a type of good sensation because the view is beautiful.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201812?scroll_to=1892159</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201812?scroll_to=1892159</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 04:43:34 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I wonder what would happened if their wasn't any older son to take the throne?</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201812?scroll_to=1892158</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201812?scroll_to=1892158</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 04:42:21 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Did Sundiata keep the old Ghana capital after capturing it? if so it would become even bigger.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201812?scroll_to=1892154</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201812?scroll_to=1892154</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 09:29:00 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I wonder on that time what &quot;Lion Prince&quot; meant for them.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201812?scroll_to=1892153</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201812?scroll_to=1892153</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 04:29:46 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I'm guessing that by &quot;West Africa to create an empire based on military&quot; it means that it was also a huge part of the rise of Mali.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201812?scroll_to=1892152</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201812?scroll_to=1892152</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 09:27:20 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Yea apart from Mansa Musa being rich of course he would want the best for his people so his people would benefit from his riches.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201808?scroll_to=1892151</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201808?scroll_to=1892151</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 04:25:11 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Me too and I hope too learn more about it because it sounds like a very interesting topic!:)</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201808?scroll_to=1892150</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201808?scroll_to=1892150</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 04:23:32 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I also agree because the king would allow them to stay which would benefit them and they wouldn't be worried about were to stay.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201808?scroll_to=1892149</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201808?scroll_to=1892149</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 04:22:10 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I also think that was pretty cool because I have never heard of religion missions but it sounds really cool and is really cool and interesting!:)</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201808?scroll_to=1892148</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201808?scroll_to=1892148</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 04:21:22 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I also agree with you because such as how they are many different types or religions all over the world I think they might have had different religions and beliefs.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201808?scroll_to=1892147</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201808?scroll_to=1892147</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 04:19:11 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I think that was really nice of the king to allow The Muslims to establish settlements withing his empire:)</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201808?scroll_to=1892146</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201808?scroll_to=1892146</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 04:18:12 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Meaning they wanted to influence them to be part of the trading world as well.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201808?scroll_to=1892145</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201808?scroll_to=1892145</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 04:16:57 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Did they have Social hierarchy at that time?</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201808?scroll_to=1892144</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201808?scroll_to=1892144</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 04:15:53 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Meaning they would live near, Where they close?</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201808?scroll_to=1892143</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201808?scroll_to=1892143</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 04:15:03 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Which trade was a really important part of West Africa because it would benefit them a lot by getting a lot of money.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201808?scroll_to=1892142</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201808?scroll_to=1892142</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 04:14:33 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>meaning the rival kingdoms would set close to them so that they could also be part of it but not in a good way.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201815?scroll_to=1892138</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201815?scroll_to=1892138</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 10:03:37 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I think that the Mali empire might have been in decline by the 15th century CE because maybe they weren't good leaders.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201815?scroll_to=1892137</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201815?scroll_to=1892137</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 03:31:30 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Meaning they wouldn't really care if they were related, only the throne mattered. I think that is really messed up because they are family whether they like it or not and they shouldn't be fighting.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201815?scroll_to=1892136</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201815?scroll_to=1892136</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 03:30:10 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Meaning that some of the goods  where transported from West Africa to the Mediterranean which would be good for the Mediterranean:)</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201815?scroll_to=1892134</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201815?scroll_to=1892134</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 03:28:52 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Yea, I strongly agree with you because he could have made his own decisions and do what he thought was best but instead he would do what others wanted.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201817?scroll_to=1892128</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201817?scroll_to=1892128</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 03:11:41 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>In my opinion I think that he was a ruler but at the same time not because a good leader listens to others opinions but doesn't let other people manipulate them.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201817?scroll_to=1892127</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201817?scroll_to=1892127</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 03:10:23 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I also agree with you because even the Mali rulers weren't making a change until the court official had to take things into it's own hands because it was something that the others rulers couldn't do. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201817?scroll_to=1892126</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201817?scroll_to=1892126</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 03:09:05 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Yea, I remember learning about that too and they kept switching rulers which was one of the reasons why Rome fell because they weren't stabled.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201817?scroll_to=1892125</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201817?scroll_to=1892125</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 03:07:09 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Yea, I also noticed that too and it would allow them to not be able to be a community because they would end up switching rulers.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201817?scroll_to=1892122</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201817?scroll_to=1892122</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 03:05:44 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I wonder what they mean that the Mali's empire was no longer superpower meaning that they had lots all their power?</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201817?scroll_to=1892120</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201817?scroll_to=1892120</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 03:04:34 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Remained? Meaning what was left of Mali but that would mean that it might have been destroyed or something happened to it.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201815?scroll_to=1892113</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201815?scroll_to=1892113</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 10:07:30 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I remember that before quarantine started I saw that same picture on Ms. Hunters class which I thought that was really interesting and now I want to learn more about it.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201817?scroll_to=1892112</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201817?scroll_to=1892112</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 02:38:39 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I like how the court official took action when the rulers wouldn't.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201817?scroll_to=1892111</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201817?scroll_to=1892111</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 02:32:55 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I wonder why they would decide to let someone who wasn't part of the ruling family or that was not from Mali.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201817?scroll_to=1892110</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201817?scroll_to=1892110</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 02:28:30 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I think that the empire suffered under several bad rulers with short reigns because if they had less and less rulers their wouldn't be any changes because the new rulers would be new to knowing how to rule.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201817?scroll_to=1892108</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201817?scroll_to=1892108</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 02:26:47 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Me too I noticed that they start from where North Africa is:)</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201818?scroll_to=1892080</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201818?scroll_to=1892080</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 01:51:52 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I also wonder too because they could have been a trade route that was getting more money and a least trading route which would not earn the same.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201818?scroll_to=1892079</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201818?scroll_to=1892079</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 01:50:12 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with you because maybe they didn't want anyone to bother them but I wished they would because it would have allowed them to grow even more because of more trade.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201818?scroll_to=1892077</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201818?scroll_to=1892077</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 01:49:03 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I also wonder as well but I think that maybe because they didn't really think on how it would be shaped they would just try to make it and hope for the best.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201818?scroll_to=1892075</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201818?scroll_to=1892075</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 01:47:54 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I do wonder how the streams stretched out the whole empire meaning it will allow people to know where they where?</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201818?scroll_to=1892073</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201818?scroll_to=1892073</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 01:46:56 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with you because Mali made a lot of money and it was mostly because of trade which was very important.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201818?scroll_to=1892031</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201818?scroll_to=1892031</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 01:11:53 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with you because more people would want to settle near river because they would have fertile land.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201818?scroll_to=1892028</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201818?scroll_to=1892028</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 01:10:44 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I wonder for what the Goldfields where used?</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201818?scroll_to=1892026</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201818?scroll_to=1892026</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 01:09:13 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>The trade routes helped the growth of the Mali empire.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201818?scroll_to=1891993</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201818?scroll_to=1891993</guid>
      <description>In my opinion I think that the trade routes helped the growth of the Mali empire because it would make it easier for people to know where to go.</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 01:00:11 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I wonder how the trade routes were first made?</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201818?scroll_to=1891925</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201818?scroll_to=1891925</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 00:00:17 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>The Savannah helped the growth of The Mali empire </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201818?scroll_to=1891917</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201818?scroll_to=1891917</guid>
      <description>I think that the Savannah helped the growth of the Mali empire because the Savannah has hot, dry wet, and warm summers. Which would benefit them because they would have good temperature at times and that would make other people come.</description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 20 May 2020 23:31:26 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Also Mali had a triple income on Taxes on trade, goods were bought but they would be at a much higher price. Which benefited them by getting more money and they also had their own natural resources.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201818?scroll_to=1891817</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201818?scroll_to=1891817</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 00:02:04 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with you because everybody needs help from other and even if one might think they don't, one day they might will. That's how we learn from our mistakes, by learning from them and sometimes getting help.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201813?scroll_to=1884975</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201813?scroll_to=1884975</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 18 May 2020 05:08:57 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Meaning that the Mali Empire was in charged of all the rich and gold regions of Galam, Bambuk, and Bure. Though that meant that they worked alone which I think that team work is better. Everyone needs help at times. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201813?scroll_to=1884974</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201813?scroll_to=1884974</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 18 May 2020 05:07:29 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Whoa! I have never seen a river so big in a picture, I usually see trees or houses but this, this is AMAZING!</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201812?scroll_to=1884953</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201812?scroll_to=1884953</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 04:44:57 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Overall I miss going to school because I felt really connect my friends and teachers.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201965?scroll_to=1881009</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201965?scroll_to=1881009</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 14 May 2020 15:21:55 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title> I feel sad that schools are closed across the country due to coronavirus because I miss learning in school.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201965?scroll_to=1880950</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201965?scroll_to=1880950</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 14 May 2020 15:18:58 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I feel sad that schools are closed across the country due to coronavirus because I miss learning in school.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/201965?scroll_to=1880898</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/201965?scroll_to=1880898</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 14 May 2020 15:19:18 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
