<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Breanna Deras</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Breanna Deras</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/81085</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/81085/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>I agree, and it'll also end this pandemic sooner.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1893862</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1893862</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 22 May 2020 03:40:57 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree, and the faster the solution less lives can be taken due to this virus.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1893861</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1893861</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 22 May 2020 03:39:43 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with you, because working together will be much more efficient than working seperately.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1893860</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1893860</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 22 May 2020 03:37:22 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with you, because the faster action can be taken, the faster this pandemic will be over.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1893859</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196986?scroll_to=1893859</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 22 May 2020 03:34:45 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I disagree, I feel like people were not taking it serious at first, which is why many people got this virus early on.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1893858</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1893858</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 22 May 2020 03:28:10 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I see what you are saying, but I believe they just weren't prepared for how large of an impact this virus was going to have.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1893857</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1893857</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 22 May 2020 03:26:51 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree, that we should be taking safety percautions at all times.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1893856</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1893856</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 22 May 2020 03:25:20 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree, because due to that fact that this virus is so easily transmitted, the economy has gone down due to all major businesses being closed.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1893855</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1893855</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 22 May 2020 03:23:42 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree, due to the fact that more cases are popping up, and more people are dying.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1893854</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/196608?scroll_to=1893854</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 22 May 2020 03:21:18 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
