<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by student Jakob Crull</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by student Jakob Crull</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/81709</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/81709/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>I agree but it makes it better I think </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/203686?scroll_to=1907078</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/203686?scroll_to=1907078</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 05 Jun 2020 14:47:12 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>this article is really funny I agree </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/203686?scroll_to=1907077</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/203686?scroll_to=1907077</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 05 Jun 2020 14:46:32 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>This was for sure a different article it made me laugh at some points.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/202543?scroll_to=1907073</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/202543?scroll_to=1907073</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 05 Jun 2020 14:42:50 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>intruder </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/202543?scroll_to=1907072</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/202543?scroll_to=1907072</guid>
      <description>this makes me thinks of when someone broke into my house when I was home and I paniced</description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 05 Jun 2020 14:41:48 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Matt hoving </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/202542?scroll_to=1907070</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/202542?scroll_to=1907070</guid>
      <description>this makes me think of Matt because he always tells me that he wants to have my babies </description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 05 Jun 2020 14:40:18 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>pots and pans cooking</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/202542?scroll_to=1907054</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/202542?scroll_to=1907054</guid>
      <description>whenever I hear pots and pans banging I think my moms making food.</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 26 Apr 2022 03:49:59 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
