<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Emmie Suarez</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Emmie Suarez</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/82633</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/82633/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>While I fully understand that mask can be hot and annoying especially now in the summer, I think they are one of the most important things we can do to keep ourselves and family members safe and healthy. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/208763?scroll_to=1956772</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/208763?scroll_to=1956772</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 14 Aug 2020 21:18:58 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree, I am also curious as to when this poll was taken but also the people who they polled. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/208763?scroll_to=1956771</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/208763?scroll_to=1956771</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 06 Sep 2020 17:52:30 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>This video shows a very important part of teaching young children, it is focusing on things that children would be excited about such as cartoons. Something such as a virus would not be something easy to simply explain to children. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/207324?scroll_to=1956770</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/207324?scroll_to=1956770</guid>
      <description>The visuals allow for a different mode for learning for young children that by simply reading a story or explaining to them will have. Young children learn and pick up a lot of information from videos that capture attention making different modes important. </description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2020 02:19:47 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I think that this comic was a nice start in explaining to children what has first happening with Coronavirus and why they just started seeing people getting sick as well as starting to use mask, but also about keeping themselves and their family healthy</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/174837?scroll_to=1956769</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/174837?scroll_to=1956769</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2020 02:48:10 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>While I believe that continuing speech via Telehealth is very important, would it be unrealistic to expect a parent to be present when it was mentioned that the grandparents are the main caregivers</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/210106?scroll_to=1956768</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/210106?scroll_to=1956768</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 14 Aug 2020 20:16:03 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Would her behavior outburst in class be connected to her parents not being able to deal with the ones she has at home, so she is not aware of consequences when she does not want to do something. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/210106?scroll_to=1956767</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/210106?scroll_to=1956767</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 14 Aug 2020 20:09:39 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>A little surprised to hear that there is a physical barrier that is being put up when the classroom is broken into groups. Is this something that is continued throughout different grades. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/210106?scroll_to=1956766</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/210106?scroll_to=1956766</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 14 Aug 2020 20:06:31 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I had the same thoughts, before Grad school I did not consider how parents, or a childs living environment truly affected their education and how well they succeed at school, outside of their behavior. However to truly understand a child and their </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/207137?scroll_to=1956709</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/207137?scroll_to=1956709</guid>
      <description>motivation this is definitely something that you need to look at more closely. </description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 14 Aug 2020 18:42:16 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with both your comments, it is very unfair to expect a black male teacher to be able to come in and fix a systems that was not their doing.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/206841?scroll_to=1956694</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/206841?scroll_to=1956694</guid>
      <description>I believe that their presence is needed in the education system but to be able to fix the systematic issue is on the school system and not the teacher. </description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 14 Aug 2020 18:33:56 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>He has students participate in youth research project, that allows children to identify problems and then go out and research in many different ways to find solution. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/206832?scroll_to=1956693</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/206832?scroll_to=1956693</guid>
      <description>They all go about this in different ways engaging with their peers, through different forms whether its interviews or online readings and blogs. Where they eventually see that they can make a difference in their lives and others today and not down the line. </description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 14 Aug 2020 18:24:03 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Three Anchoring questions are: How do you get kids to be excited about learning? How to develop intellectual identities? and How to make education more digitally relevant?  </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/206832?scroll_to=1956692</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/206832?scroll_to=1956692</guid>
      <description>I believe in today's currently climent a very important question is how to make education more digitally relevant to make online learning more engaging and interesting to children. I think that the most overall important question is how to make learning more excited for children for them to be motivated to make a difference in their world. </description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 14 Aug 2020 18:17:46 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I think while this may not be a new concept teacher must take into account a lot more about the children than what they are simply seeing in the classroom to truly understand and get a full and accurate picture of their students.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/207234?scroll_to=1948606</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/207234?scroll_to=1948606</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 22 Jul 2022 16:20:26 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I believe that before making concrete opinions on a child's physical presence you must also understand their background and the bases for what they are working with as all family dynamics are different. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/207234?scroll_to=1948605</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/207234?scroll_to=1948605</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 05 Aug 2020 23:06:13 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>A learning goal or objective allow both the teacher and student to understand what the lesson or lessons are trying to teach and get across</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/207229?scroll_to=1948581</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/207229?scroll_to=1948581</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 05 Aug 2020 22:55:19 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>This is a very good point, for a strong objective both you and the students need to know exactly what is being measured. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/207229?scroll_to=1948580</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/207229?scroll_to=1948580</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 05 Aug 2020 22:52:26 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
