<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Diana Gonzalez</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Diana Gonzalez</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/82902</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/82902/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Building connections</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/207627?scroll_to=1929155</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/207627?scroll_to=1929155</guid>
      <description>Indeed, I do believe it is important to build connections with your students to best support them. in my classroom it is also the same way, for me It is important to try to build that connection with students and family. In that case you can learn more from your students to best support them. </description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 07 Jul 2020 15:04:54 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>To teach we must bring our true self, even though at times we choose otherwise</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/207627?scroll_to=1929133</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/207627?scroll_to=1929133</guid>
      <description>When teaching my first year, other educators had told me be strict. however, I see it different I do believe you have to inform them of what you want the class to consist of as well as your limits. but it is also important to show them your true self, what you bring to the table and you do allow and do not allow in class</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 07 Jul 2020 15:01:55 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>It is important to understand that that good teaching comes from bringing into class who you are and being honest about it, as well as having good morals principals. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/207627?scroll_to=1929096</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/207627?scroll_to=1929096</guid>
      <description>I have heard so many times good teaching is all about techniques and learning, I do believe that it is true, however you must also bring into the classroom who you are and be honest to your student to best support them.
</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 07 Jul 2020 15:07:52 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
