<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Nailea Castillo</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Nailea Castillo</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/82910</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/82910/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Flustered and frustrated </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/207627?scroll_to=1929179</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/207627?scroll_to=1929179</guid>
      <description>I agree we spike about this in 2018 there is a pool of teachers who are completed done and counting down days until retirement.</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 07 Jul 2020 15:12:44 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>They key to teaching in the authors opinion is determining how vulnerable you want to be with your students as this will only help them open to you and therefore help you understand the students in front of you. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/207627?scroll_to=1929111</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/207627?scroll_to=1929111</guid>
      <description>I think this is similar to my personal view on education, I believe in building connections with students/ families in order to better facilitate learning, and this may be different from class to class and student to student. </description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 07 Jul 2020 15:06:18 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>The authors book is a dive into authentic teaching practices that go beyond text book techniques. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/207627?scroll_to=1929103</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/207627?scroll_to=1929103</guid>
      <description>This resonated with me deeply, as a fellow I think a lot of us can relate to this, the training wasn't enough, PDs are enough, reading isn't enough, observing isn't enough. This job requires you to exam yourself and realize what makes you a unique educators students want to learn from. </description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 07 Jul 2020 14:50:10 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
