<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Ms  Kevionna Plump</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Ms  Kevionna Plump</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/83281</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/83281/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>I agree I feel that this could change students ability of working and they way they think and act </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/173744?scroll_to=1935026</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/173744?scroll_to=1935026</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 14 Jul 2020 12:23:39 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Taking your time to actually make sure the information is right would have a lot of change </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/173744?scroll_to=1935025</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/173744?scroll_to=1935025</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 14 Jul 2020 12:22:53 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Yea that&#8217;s something a lot of people should start doing and do a fact check </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/173744?scroll_to=1935023</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/173744?scroll_to=1935023</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 14 Jul 2020 12:21:58 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>We could work more on actually having the news give out the right info </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/173744?scroll_to=1935022</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/173744?scroll_to=1935022</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 14 Jul 2020 12:20:53 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/173744?scroll_to=1935021</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/173744?scroll_to=1935021</guid>
      <description>I agree I feel that there is a lot of information going out About this pandemic and I believe a lot of people are believing the wrong Information </description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 14 Jul 2020 12:19:50 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
