<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Quinton Shannon</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Quinton Shannon</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/87311</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/87311/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Yea you got it I agree 100%</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626291</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626291</guid>
      <description>Depending on where she's at or who she's talking to she uses a different version of Spanish. It's crazy how much work people who come from Mexico have to adjust the different Spanish dialects and even having to pick up English and she mentions working-class English that is such an adjustment I haven't grasp before now. </description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 05 Apr 2026 18:50:06 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Yea you got it I agree 100%</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2063088</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2063088</guid>
      <description>Depending on where she's at or who she's talking to she uses a different version of Spanish. It's crazy how much work people who come from Mexico have to adjust the different Spanish dialects and even having to pick up English and she mentions working-class English that is such an adjustment I haven't grasp before now. </description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2020 21:25:06 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree she mentions it has nothing to do with which country one lives in.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626324</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626324</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 05 Apr 2026 18:50:10 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree she mentions it has nothing to do with which country one lives in.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2063068</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2063068</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2020 21:13:25 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Well she meant to switch up her languages from Spanish to English</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2063067</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2063067</guid>
      <description>She mentions Spanglish I have a lot of Latin American friends who would tell a sentence in Spanish and English a lot almost putting an exclamation point on a specific word in Spanish.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2020 21:08:00 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Well she meant to switch up her languages from Spanish to English</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626320</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626320</guid>
      <description>She mentions Spanglish I have a lot of Latin American friends who would tell a sentence in Spanish and English a lot almost putting an exclamation point on a specific word in Spanish.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 05 Apr 2026 18:50:09 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>She says she kept hearing it as a child so I believe her parents would tell her to watch her words and tone. They were metaphor's and she would recite some of them during confession with the priest. Confessing whenever she made a mistake helped her learn.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2063049</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2063049</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2020 20:57:17 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>She says she kept hearing it as a child so I believe her parents would tell her to watch her words and tone. They were metaphor's and she would recite some of them during confession with the priest. Confessing whenever she made a mistake helped her learn.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626282</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626282</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 05 Apr 2026 18:50:05 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Tyler I agree completely with following your parents I looked up to my dad growing up and till this day I find myself following in his footsteps and not intentionally either just naturally I love a lot of the same things as him. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/222330?scroll_to=2062978</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/222330?scroll_to=2062978</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2020 20:26:26 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree completely I also think it saying everyone has problems there facing in this life for example when you see homeless person don't look down on them extend a hand even if your going through a bad time in your life. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/222330?scroll_to=2062973</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/222330?scroll_to=2062973</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2020 20:23:08 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>It depends on some people I believe it does for some it doesn't for others.  I think it depends a lot on your childhood or trauma at any particular time in your life.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/222330?scroll_to=2062966</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/222330?scroll_to=2062966</guid>
      <description>I believe one's religious views might change things you once loved when you were younger you may no longer love as you get older. You may meet someone and fall in love that can change you having children can change who you once were.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2020 20:16:01 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>We all view ourselves differently that is what makes this world so unique that is what makes each person unique we are all different and it's because of these multidimensional identities of ourselves that mold and shape us over time. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/222330?scroll_to=2062959</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/222330?scroll_to=2062959</guid>
      <description>When we meet someone for the first time we are curious. I know on a personal note I've wrestled with the question who am I? before because I didn't believe in some of the same things as my parents, family, or friends. I thought something was wrong with me when I was younger because I was different than my family I had different views on religion than them.  </description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2020 20:07:06 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree completely I feel like you said it best A good narration engages the audience, and they connect with the story. I feel like connection is key when telling a good story.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/219328?scroll_to=2020071</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/219328?scroll_to=2020071</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 07 Sep 2020 21:54:51 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I believe for some people you can relate to a story, it makes us feel closer to one another, even when we could be so different. I believe Barthes is correct, we get a visual image from storytelling, you can almost perfectly see what is being told.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/219328?scroll_to=2020070</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/219328?scroll_to=2020070</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 07 Sep 2020 21:51:29 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I believe we tell stories for the emotional ride it's like a roller coaster of emotions when listening to a story being told at times the drama behind it. Stories can be funny and educational, but with them you fell a sense of connection in that moment.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/219328?scroll_to=2020069</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/219328?scroll_to=2020069</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 07 Sep 2020 21:40:45 -0700</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
