<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Ali Akber</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Ali Akber</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/87390</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/87390/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with you </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2056757</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2056757</guid>
      <description>I also think Anzaldua refers to her home tongues as the language she is able to speak and uses amongst her family and friends. I also agree with your statement that she has a set of the&#160;plan when it comes to using specific language with specific people.</description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2020 04:37:34 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with you </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626288</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626288</guid>
      <description>I also think Anzaldua refers to her home tongues as the language she is able to speak and uses amongst her family and friends. I also agree with your statement that she has a set of the&#160;plan when it comes to using specific language with specific people.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 05 Apr 2026 21:50:06 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Home Tongue</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2056756</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2056756</guid>
      <description>Anzaldua refers her home tongues as the languages she speaks with her family like her mom, sister, brother, or other relatives or people. She highlighted the last 5 on the list as her home tongues, where 6 and 7 being the closest to her heart. She also mentioned other languages which she uses depending upon the people or the surrounding she was present in like she uses standard and working-class English while she was in a job situation or in the media or school. Whereas uses Chicano Texas while she was around her family.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2020 10:30:56 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Home Tongue</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626294</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626294</guid>
      <description>Anzaldua refers her home tongues as the languages she speaks with her family like her mom, sister, brother, or other relatives or people. She highlighted the last 5 on the list as her home tongues, where 6 and 7 being the closest to her heart. She also mentioned other languages which she uses depending upon the people or the surrounding she was present in like she uses standard and working-class English while she was in a job situation or in the media or school. Whereas uses Chicano Texas while she was around her family.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 05 Apr 2026 21:50:07 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2056721</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2056721</guid>
      <description>I really like how you explained the fact that in many cultures people expect more from women than men. Women have more restrictions that don't applies to men.</description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2020 03:16:10 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626271</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626271</guid>
      <description>I really like how you explained the fact that in many cultures people expect more from women than men. Women have more restrictions that don't applies to men.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 05 Apr 2026 21:50:04 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Talking Back</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626274</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626274</guid>
      <description>Anzaldua learned not to talk back to her elders especially to her mother and father because that's what ill-bred girls do. She also mentioned a saying that she used to hear as a child &#8220;Flies don&#8217;t enter a closed mouth&#8221; which taught her not to speak back, gossip, and lie. Also, she mentioned that these sorts of statements were applied to women only.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 05 Apr 2026 21:50:05 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Talking Back</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2056718</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2056718</guid>
      <description>Anzaldua learned not to talk back to her elders especially to her mother and father because that's what ill-bred girls do. She also mentioned a saying that she used to hear as a child &#8220;Flies don&#8217;t enter a closed mouth&#8221; which taught her not to speak back, gossip, and lie. Also, she mentioned that these sorts of statements were applied to women only.</description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2020 02:56:26 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with your interpretation Angelina</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/222330?scroll_to=2035728</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/222330?scroll_to=2035728</guid>
      <description>I would strongly agree with you that we should be there for others in their hard times just as we acknowledge our pain and look towards them.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 13 Sep 2020 15:47:25 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with you </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/222330?scroll_to=2035690</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/222330?scroll_to=2035690</guid>
      <description>People's identities do change over time, I strongly agree with your example, and people you talk can also influence your identity, especially when it comes to friends and family.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 13 Sep 2020 15:32:20 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Identity does changes over time</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/222330?scroll_to=2035686</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/222330?scroll_to=2035686</guid>
      <description>Our Identity does change over time, and many elements contribute or influence these changes. People's identity changes due to the new things they learn, from their past experiences, from aging, etc. People start looking at things differently as they gain a new skill, younger versions of ourselves used to think differently than the older versions of ourselves, and past experiences, good or bad, develops identity changes in people.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 13 Sep 2020 20:40:49 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree that storytelling is multidimensional.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/219328?scroll_to=2017472</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/219328?scroll_to=2017472</guid>
      <description>I agree with your statement that storytelling is multidimensional, and storytelling and human experience have to co-relate; they can't be independent.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 06 Sep 2020 02:50:22 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I believe storytelling and human experiences are co-related.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/219328?scroll_to=2017471</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/219328?scroll_to=2017471</guid>
      <description>I think Barthes is almost correct. Storytelling and narrative are present in every age, and it is a part of human experience. Stories share information and the author's personal experiences through which people can connect and take help from them in similar situations.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 06 Sep 2020 02:43:51 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree that stories help us building connections with one another.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/219328?scroll_to=2017456</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/219328?scroll_to=2017456</guid>
      <description>Stories play a significant role in connecting people. I agree with your statement that not every story has a high relevance, and narrative plays a vital role in portraying the&#160;author's perspective and message.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 06 Sep 2020 02:21:06 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>To engage with others or to built a connection to share our experience with others.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/219328?scroll_to=2017145</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/219328?scroll_to=2017145</guid>
      <description>I believe people tell their stories to connect with other people. By telling stories, we share our experiences and information with others. The importance of narrative plays a significant role in storytelling; it helps to connect and pass on the word to others. Good narration engages the audience, and they connect with the story, and it also helps to convey the author's message.</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 08 Sep 2020 00:54:51 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
