<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Angelina Andreozzi</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Angelina Andreozzi</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/88251</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/88251/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with you </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2059207</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2059207</guid>
      <description>I also think that what she meant by code switching is all the different languages she has to speak to accommodate other people.</description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2020 12:58:15 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with you </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626317</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626317</guid>
      <description>I also think that what she meant by code switching is all the different languages she has to speak to accommodate other people.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 05 Apr 2026 21:50:09 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with you</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2059177</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2059177</guid>
      <description>It is very true like you said that women today are expected to be proper and not talk back to others. While men its not as a big deal when they talk back.  </description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2020 12:49:32 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with you</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626272</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626272</guid>
      <description>It is very true like you said that women today are expected to be proper and not talk back to others. While men its not as a big deal when they talk back.  </description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 05 Apr 2026 21:50:04 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Anzaldua defines the borderlands by telling us what each side is like. She begins to say that when you go to a side you forget your culture and your learning about a different one. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626325</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626325</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 05 Apr 2026 21:50:10 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Anzaldua defines the borderlands by telling us what each side is like. She begins to say that when you go to a side you forget your culture and your learning about a different one. </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2059165</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2059165</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2020 16:10:21 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Home Tongue </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2059160</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2059160</guid>
      <description>I think Anzaldua is referring to her language where she talks to her family and friends. Also when she's not at home or with her friends she speaks a different language. </description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2020 12:38:38 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Home Tongue </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626296</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626296</guid>
      <description>I think Anzaldua is referring to her language where she talks to her family and friends. Also when she's not at home or with her friends she speaks a different language. </description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 05 Apr 2026 21:50:07 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree with you Sarah,</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/222330?scroll_to=2035890</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/222330?scroll_to=2035890</guid>
      <description>We all change over time we can become better at something that we may of haven't of been good at a few years ago. I also really agree when we get older and wiser our opinion may change. </description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 13 Sep 2020 19:02:13 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Hi Jessica, </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/222330?scroll_to=2032036</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/222330?scroll_to=2032036</guid>
      <description>When I did this exercise I realized to that I am definitely way to hard on myself and I do not give myself the credit I deserve. I also think that I am smart but I have some blond moments. I get you on that as a blond.  </description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2020 11:32:22 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I believe that this means that we need to be there for others when they are at their worst just like how we try and take care of ourselves, we need to take care of others.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/222330?scroll_to=2031990</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/222330?scroll_to=2031990</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2020 23:23:08 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree that having a story and telling it to someone you can connect and learn something new.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/219328?scroll_to=2016180</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/219328?scroll_to=2016180</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2020 17:20:52 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>We tell others our stories so we can all connect in the world . </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/219328?scroll_to=2016172</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/219328?scroll_to=2016172</guid>
      <description>We all have to connect in a way and the best way is to tell someone your story. We can be brought together and others can maybe relate to our story. You may have an impact on someone by just sharing your story too. </description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2020 17:14:14 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
