<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by carlos salgado</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by carlos salgado</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/88315</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/88315/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Home tongue </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626293</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626293</guid>
      <description>I agree that that is her own language and she should take pride its the way she speaks with her closet's friends and family members.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 05 Apr 2026 21:50:06 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Home tongue </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2063087</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2063087</guid>
      <description>I agree that that is her own language and she should take pride its the way she speaks with her closet's friends and family members.</description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2020 00:24:31 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>home tongue</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626301</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626301</guid>
      <description>As a Spanish speaker my self I see where Anzaldua is coming from her home tongue this is just one of her ways of speaking with a certain group. I remember taking Spanish class in high school it was a bit challenging because that Spanish was considered the proper Spanish.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 05 Apr 2026 21:50:07 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>home tongue</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2063086</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2063086</guid>
      <description>As a Spanish speaker my self I see where Anzaldua is coming from her home tongue this is just one of her ways of speaking with a certain group. I remember taking Spanish class in high school it was a bit challenging because that Spanish was considered the proper Spanish.</description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2020 00:22:05 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Watch your mouth... if you're a girl.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2063085</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2063085</guid>
      <description>I can also agree that it is a bit odd especially since these rules don't apply to boys.</description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2020 00:18:17 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Watch your mouth... if you're a girl.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626279</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626279</guid>
      <description>I can also agree that it is a bit odd especially since these rules don't apply to boys.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 05 Apr 2026 21:50:05 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>What does Anzaldua say here about how she learned to monitor or edit the way she speaks as a child?</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626283</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/416220?scroll_to=3626283</guid>
      <description>As a young child Anzaldua learned very quickly not to talk back to her parents especially her elders. This constant reminder made her able to monitor what she says. In the passage  it says &quot;flies  don't enter a closed mouth&quot; basically meaning not to talk back.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 05 Apr 2026 21:50:05 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>What does Anzaldua say here about how she learned to monitor or edit the way she speaks as a child?</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2063070</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/224587?scroll_to=2063070</guid>
      <description>As a young child Anzaldua learned very quickly not to talk back to her parents especially her elders. This constant reminder made her able to monitor what she says. In the passage  it says &quot;flies  don't enter a closed mouth&quot; basically meaning not to talk back.</description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2020 00:15:40 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>reply to sarah</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/222330?scroll_to=2036059</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/222330?scroll_to=2036059</guid>
      <description>I really like how you mention that someone identity is never fixed. I 100% agree with that as we get older we experience new things that changes who we are.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 13 Sep 2020 20:53:50 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Reply to Angel</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/222330?scroll_to=2035674</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/222330?scroll_to=2035674</guid>
      <description>I agree with you that our identity changes as we get older. how we  start getting interested in certain things and does thing influence the way we are.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 13 Sep 2020 15:05:39 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Reply to question 2</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/222330?scroll_to=2035673</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/222330?scroll_to=2035673</guid>
      <description>Our identity can and probably will change over time. Most of the time our identity will be influenced by the people we grow up we become more independent and experience things on our own that have an influence on who we are. Our identity does not stop changing our identity is the reaction we have to certain life experiences.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 13 Sep 2020 20:46:42 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>response to Tyler</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/219328?scroll_to=2017349</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/219328?scroll_to=2017349</guid>
      <description>I completely agree by sharing stories you can tel a lot about yourself.</description>
      <pubDate>Sat, 05 Sep 2020 22:38:00 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Question 1</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/219328?scroll_to=2017345</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/219328?scroll_to=2017345</guid>
      <description>We tell stories all the time whether it is talking to a friend or a stranger at work.Stories can helps us relate to other people.We also use stories as a way to keep a conversation going.Narratives are important because they provide the reader with basic information about an idea or topic that they can normally relate to.Narrative provide a different perspective to the reader.</description>
      <pubDate>Sat, 05 Sep 2020 22:35:59 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
