<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Hana Partipilo</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Hana Partipilo</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/94627</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/94627/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>listening</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/251070?scroll_to=2378950</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/251070?scroll_to=2378950</guid>
      <description>This is so important. We need to take more time to listen then to speak.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 14 Mar 2021 23:56:00 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>We define who we are</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/251070?scroll_to=2378949</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/251070?scroll_to=2378949</guid>
      <description>As I've gotten older, the more I've realized how damaging this mindset is. grades and tests do not define us.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 14 Mar 2021 23:53:47 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>changing together</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/251070?scroll_to=2378945</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/251070?scroll_to=2378945</guid>
      <description>seeing things from a different point of view is how we will grow</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 14 Mar 2021 23:52:42 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>different together</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/251070?scroll_to=2378943</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/251070?scroll_to=2378943</guid>
      <description>I find difference comforting sometimes. Sometimes i feel like I'm the only one who's different, and I feel alone. But when I know that everyone is different in their own way, I feel like I fit in more.</description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 14 Mar 2021 23:51:41 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>compelling quote</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/231819?scroll_to=2343040</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/231819?scroll_to=2343040</guid>
      <description>I will take this quote for the assignment.</description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 19 Feb 2021 13:57:24 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Hana Partipilo (Room 407: Indiana)</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/247448?scroll_to=2300042</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/247448?scroll_to=2300042</guid>
      <description> This past week I had to make a tough decision about a relationship I have with another person. But instead of separating from each other and never talking again, we have decided to listen and help each other get through it. We are both practicing &quot;Listening and Understanding with Empathy&quot;, and it is helping our friendship. I feel that listening is more important than giving advice when people talk about their feelings, and it teaches me to be more empathetic.</description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 28 Jan 2021 16:14:26 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title> memorizing vs. learning</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/247448?scroll_to=2299989</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/247448?scroll_to=2299989</guid>
      <description> I often find that after studying and cramming information into my head before a test, that after I get my good grade, I forget almost everything within a few months. School has taught us to memorize most information rather than really learn it and connect it to new lessons. Though I have  learned a lot from school, I can't recall everything that we've been &quot;taught&quot;. I've talked to other students who feel the same way. Throughout school, education feels more like getting good grades than learning. </description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 28 Jan 2021 16:01:41 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Hoola Hand by Henry Real Bird</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/252045?scroll_to=2292210</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/252045?scroll_to=2292210</guid>
      <description> I found a connection between Joy Harjo and Henry Real Bird, the poet Laureate of Montana, who once rode his horse across Montana to hand out poetry books. While Harjo's poem shares that the Native American people are still fighting for their representation and rights, Real Bird's poem &quot;Hoola Hand&quot; continues that conversation. He writes about the beauty of Mother Earth, and hopefulness for peace at last. 
https://arthurmag.com/2010/08/04/a-poem-from-henry-real-bird/</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 26 Jan 2021 08:50:25 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>figurative language</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/252045?scroll_to=2292196</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/252045?scroll_to=2292196</guid>
      <description> This line emphasizes that the Native American people will not give up their fight, even though history has not been on their side. Harjo writes that they &quot;spit out&quot; the &quot;rumors of our demise&quot;, showing that they will not accept defeat. </description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 26 Jan 2021 08:34:27 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>It's going to be okay</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/240008?scroll_to=2195741</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/240008?scroll_to=2195741</guid>
      <description>  I agree with you that this scene is truly a reassurance and a goodbye. Barry most likely expected the boys at the house to react the way they did, hence why he went out to the car and honked the horn. He was urging Jack to leave before the chaos made him change his mind. Barry and Jack's relationship is really beautiful throughout this movie. Jack is the father that Barry never had, and Barry felt the need to return the love and patience Jack had shown for him by supporting his decision to leave and take care of his own life</description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 11 Nov 2020 18:21:24 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Imagery</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/238201?scroll_to=2177669</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/238201?scroll_to=2177669</guid>
      <description>These few lines here about the grave (death) are interesting, as she calls the writing on the grave &quot;awful&quot;. Could she mean this specifically, since the writing is usually just a name and dates, or is there a deeper meaning? </description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 01 Nov 2020 23:23:29 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
