<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by student Anna Wright</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by student Anna Wright</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/94999</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/94999/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Criticism</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/253210?scroll_to=2313932</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/253210?scroll_to=2313932</guid>
      <description>The narrator just gave his speech and even though it was very effective and got the crowd upbeat and ready to go for the movement. It wasnot scientifically and politically correct. I agree with this criticism that is handed his way because if he is supposed to be the voice of this brotherhood he needs to be well trained since there will always be eyes on him. </description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 04 Feb 2021 12:15:37 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Thinking about thinking </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/247448?scroll_to=2299000</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/247448?scroll_to=2299000</guid>
      <description>I catch myself thinking about thinking on the daily. I usually catch myself doing this at practice or when doing homework or reading. The more the author talks about this idea and what goes on in our minds when it happens the more I relate to it because that is what happens with me also. </description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 28 Jan 2021 11:57:41 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Experience of the mysterious (Room 407:Indiana)</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/247448?scroll_to=2298945</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/247448?scroll_to=2298945</guid>
      <description>Where I am in my life I always want to experience new mysteries. For instance, this past week I have been trying to find a new show that brings forth this mysteriousness. For example, when you watch a new show you are always on the edge of your seat wondering what is going to happen to the characters and the plot but when you rewatch a show you do not get to experience the feelings of wonderment and awe. That is why I am always looking for new things to do or try so I can re experience the feelings that come with mysteriousness. </description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 25 Feb 2021 10:24:20 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>connection </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/252045?scroll_to=2292296</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/252045?scroll_to=2292296</guid>
      <description>After reading &quot;An American Sunrise&quot; by Joy Harjo I made a connection with the poem &quot;How to Write the Great American Indian Novel&quot; by Sherman Alexie. In both of these poems the authors brought up Indian heritage. For instance, In Joy Harjo's poem she talks about the struggles the Native Americans have had throughout American history and in Sherman Alexie's poem he describes and illustrates how a Native American is stereotyped in America. Altogether, both of these poems express how Native Americans have had to face and overcome diversity in America. 
https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/52775/how-to-write-the-great-american-indian-novel</description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 26 Jan 2021 09:21:17 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>personification </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/252045?scroll_to=2292233</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/252045?scroll_to=2292233</guid>
      <description>Joy Harjo is the first Native American woman to be named the U.S. Poet Laureate. In her poem &quot;An American Sunrise&quot; She expressed the difficulties her heritage has went through and how they have fought this diversity in America. For instance in these sentences she used a personification of &quot;spitting rumors&quot; to express this. &quot;We are still America. We know the rumors of our demise. We spit them out. &quot; </description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 26 Jan 2021 09:06:06 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>opinions</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/251070?scroll_to=2284729</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/251070?scroll_to=2284729</guid>
      <description>Getting to know someone else different opinions and perspectives is key in order to have an opinion on your own. </description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 11 Mar 2021 13:10:11 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>impossible</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/251070?scroll_to=2284722</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/251070?scroll_to=2284722</guid>
      <description>To have all the answers to the universe is impossible because no one can gather that much information in just a lifetime.</description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 22 Jan 2021 19:16:27 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>2020</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/251070?scroll_to=2284716</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/251070?scroll_to=2284716</guid>
      <description>I agree with you Megan these essays were relating to our uncertain life with the pandemic and election and everything else that has happened this past year. </description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 22 Jan 2021 09:55:31 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>conflict=change</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/251070?scroll_to=2284709</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/251070?scroll_to=2284709</guid>
      <description>I do not agree with this change can also be made because of conflict. </description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 22 Jan 2021 15:39:06 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>definiton </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/251070?scroll_to=2284694</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/251070?scroll_to=2284694</guid>
      <description>&quot; having a strong religious or spiritual quality; indicating or suggesting the presence of a divinity. &quot;</description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 22 Jan 2021 09:55:31 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>disadvantages</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/251070?scroll_to=2284677</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/251070?scroll_to=2284677</guid>
      <description>If everyone has a vantage point then we also have our disadvantages which also brings us closer because it shows our flaws and makes one more relatable. </description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 22 Jan 2021 19:02:22 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>success</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/251070?scroll_to=2284676</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/251070?scroll_to=2284676</guid>
      <description>I agree with this because if one follows the pack and never steps out of it they will will never be successful. </description>
      <pubDate>Sat, 23 Jan 2021 02:37:28 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>applies</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/251070?scroll_to=2284670</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/251070?scroll_to=2284670</guid>
      <description>This quote applies to all of our lives especially in 2020 since the pandemic has caused so much anxiety and uncertainty. </description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 22 Jan 2021 16:42:54 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Dance</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/240008?scroll_to=2192812</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/240008?scroll_to=2192812</guid>
      <description>Yes, his attention is very divided and Reena seems to once again be the last thing on his mind when instead she should be the first because she's his wife. </description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 10 Nov 2020 12:46:47 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>New neighbors </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/240008?scroll_to=2192428</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/240008?scroll_to=2192428</guid>
      <description>&quot;He's a traditional kind of man and I don't think he would be too happy living next door to retarded people.&quot; As she states this, I immediately noticed how she labeled these men without even getting a chance to talk to them. This in turn reminds me of the article we read a couple of weeks ago called &quot;Defying Definition&quot; by Shuan David Hutchinson. In this article the author shares his experience with his own disability and how he has dealt with people labeling him and putting him into a separate box and not treating him with normalcy. </description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 10 Nov 2020 17:52:30 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Golfing scene</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/240008?scroll_to=2192275</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/240008?scroll_to=2192275</guid>
      <description>In this scene Barry gives lessons to an old widow about golf. I believe Golf is Barry's one way to get out of his own thoughts and be more free minded. This also  reminds me of  &quot;Sonny's Blues&quot; since Sonny keeps all of his problems and demons bottled up inside and the only way he can relieve these emotions is through music. </description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 10 Nov 2020 11:08:33 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>In this scene I believe Arnold loves getting praised but also feels guilt for lying.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/240008?scroll_to=2191975</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/240008?scroll_to=2191975</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 10 Nov 2020 10:28:03 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Yes, I agree with you Aron Lucien if not disabled would have spoke how Jack had pictured him in his mind at the state senate.  </title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/240008?scroll_to=2191944</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/240008?scroll_to=2191944</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Tue, 10 Nov 2020 10:07:05 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Social Media has definitely shown to be effective by bringing people together and giving us something to do/ communicating in these times. Social Media also has its downfalls. I tend to get very distracted and end up not finishing or doing work that needs</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/184835?scroll_to=2160125</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/184835?scroll_to=2160125</guid>
      <description>that needs to be done that day for school or other things. </description>
      <pubDate>Mon, 26 Oct 2020 10:01:53 -0400</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
