<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Ms. Hannah Rossiter</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Ms. Hannah Rossiter</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/96226</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/96226/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>Trouble</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/132976?scroll_to=2240472</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/132976?scroll_to=2240472</guid>
      <description>I have trouble with this statement. I have worked in some schools where every students has a device where other schools have a single cart for a grade level. The ability to access is there but not always possible. How can we fix that? Many students have computers now but are they being shown how to access this new information? I know I am beating a dead horse but the equity isn't there yet.</description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 24 Nov 2021 06:15:00 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Unfamiliar territory</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/132976?scroll_to=2240470</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/132976?scroll_to=2240470</guid>
      <description>Anitha,
     I cannot tell you how many times I have been in that same position. Currently, I feel that way with Among Us. My students love it and want me to play but I have no idea what I'm doing. Through talking to friends and the kids, I have come to the conclusion that times like tis are a perfect opportunity to ask our students what they can teach us. They are almost always are excited to be the teacher</description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 24 Nov 2021 06:07:52 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>Quest to Learn</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/132976?scroll_to=2240463</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/132976?scroll_to=2240463</guid>
      <description>I truly love when experts within different fields come together to create something that doesn't only benefit the students but also the community. Quest to Learn has given Tal more opportunities than most students. The best part is that they are focusing on her passions and not just the standards. I would personally love to learn how to create a learning environment like that within my classroom</description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 24 Nov 2021 06:03:11 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
