<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by cristobal aguilera</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by cristobal aguilera</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/99652</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/99652/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>I also like that he used &quot;We the people&quot; to connect everyone,to show that we are all in this together.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/250437?scroll_to=2283208</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/250437?scroll_to=2283208</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 22 Jan 2021 13:24:54 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>yes, I also like that he was taking into consideration every american,supported or didn't support him,he wants to help all of us.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/250437?scroll_to=2283191</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/250437?scroll_to=2283191</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 Jan 2021 12:06:48 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I like how he honors vice president Harris,and others who went.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/250437?scroll_to=2283186</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/250437?scroll_to=2283186</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 22 Jan 2021 13:14:27 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree that it was nice for everyone to wear mask to protect themselves,and others.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/250437?scroll_to=2283183</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/250437?scroll_to=2283183</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Thu, 21 Jan 2021 12:03:31 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I like how he does a silent prayer for those who have lost their lives due to the pandemic.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/250437?scroll_to=2283130</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/250437?scroll_to=2283130</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Fri, 22 Jan 2021 14:24:32 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
