<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
  <channel>
    <title>Comments by Julia Nevins</title>
    <description>Most recent public comments by Julia Nevins</description>
    <link>https://nowcomment.com/users/99911</link>
    <atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="https://nowcomment.com/users/99911/comments"/>
    <item>
      <title>I am also noticing this extreme use of violence towards black people being so common that it was almost expected. This upsets me and it hard to read as I could not imagine being in the position Wright is in.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/250942?scroll_to=2288878</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/250942?scroll_to=2288878</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 24 Jan 2021 21:43:57 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>It is incredible to me to see how puzzling it was to see a young black child so well education. This community was restricted so much yet still were learning.</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/250942?scroll_to=2288876</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/250942?scroll_to=2288876</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 24 Jan 2021 21:42:38 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
    <item>
      <title>I agree that it is wild to think about how parents choose to disipline their children back then. However, this &quot;tough love&quot; seems to be necessary at the time, as the conditions were so rough for the Black people so they had to learn to be strong early on</title>
      <link>https://nowcomment.com/documents/250942?scroll_to=2288861</link>
      <guid isPermaLink="true">https://nowcomment.com/documents/250942?scroll_to=2288861</guid>
      <description></description>
      <pubDate>Sun, 24 Jan 2021 23:53:23 -0500</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>
